Located at Bedok Reservoir Park, Forest Adventure is the only Tree Top Course here in Singapore and they offer two types of courses; the Kids Course that is specially designed for children with a minimum height of 1.1m and ages 5 to 10 years old, and the Grand Course that is designed for visitors with a minimum height of 1.4m and whom are above the age of 11.
The Kids Course has 16 crossings and it finishes with one awesome zip line. Priced at SGD$32 per hour, the Kids Course is a fun and rewarding experience for every little adventurer. As children are attached to an on-going safety line which can only be detached when they reach the ground, they can swing in the trees in all safety!
Visitors can also plan for a Forest Adventure Birthday Party for their children.
As we are slightly too old for the Kids Course, we went for the Grand Course where we had to tackle 34 different obstacles including bridges, trapezes, logs, a leap of faith, and 4 giant zip lines that allowed us to fly over the scenic reservoir! Priced at SGD$44 per adult, the Grand Course offers 2.5 hours of exhilarating fun in the trees!
What We Like About Forest Adventure:
1. When journeying from Site 1 to Site 4 on the Grand Course, the level of difficulty is progressive and it builds up the confidence of visitors from site to site. The most challenging and the most scary obstacle would probably be the leap of faith at Site 4 as visitors will experience a 2 second freefall.
2. Visitors can take their time to journey from site to site and they are free to roam around the Tree Top Course. Once up, there’s no way down and visitors will have to pluck up their courage to conquer all the obstacles. This helps to instill confidence in the visitors and although there are no instructors up on the course, there will be instructors on the ground whom will be there to give help and moral support.
3. As safety is a top priority at Forest Adventure, every visitor will have to go through a thorough 30 minutes safety briefing and the instructors on the ground will check on the visitor’s helmet, harness, and equipment before allowing them to go up on the Tree Top Course.
Important Points to Note:
1. For safety reasons, visitor who weigh more than 130KG are not allowed to go up on the Tree Top Course and visitors whom are under the age of 18 will have to be accompanied by a participating adult whom must be above the age of 21.
2. If you want to take pictures of yourself up on the Tree Top Course, you can bring along a compact camera but make sure it comes with a strap and that it is well protected as you do not want fine sand to scratch your camera lens or go into your mobile devices. GoPro Cameras are best suited for this kinda adventure-related activity.
3. For maximum comfort up on the Tree Top Course, bring along a bandana so that you can wear it under your helmet and as for your attire, wear a comfy light-coloured t-shirt with track pants. Hand gloves would also come in handy and we highly recommend it.
The Grand Course at Forest Adventure is open every day except Monday from 10.00 am to 6.00 pm and the last available slot would be at 4.30 pm. As for the Kids Course, it is only open during the weekends and school and public holidays from 10 am to 6 pm. The last available slot would be at 5.00 pm. However, Forest Adventure will take bookings for the Kids Course with a minimum of 20 children during the weekdays and if you are thinking of bringing your children down for some fun, do check with Forest Adventure about the availability.
Forest Adventure is located inside Bedok Reservoir Park and if you park your vehicle at the Bedok Reservoir Park Carpark A, Forest Adventure is about 10 minutes walking distance.
We really enjoyed our time at Forest Adventure and yes, we will definitely be back for more!
To make your Forest Adventure booking, do visit Forest Adventure Official Website and if you have a Facebook Account, do “like” the Forest Adventure Facebook Page to be kept updated with their latest happenings and promotions!