Naiise.com, one of Singapore’s fastest-growing online design retailers will be launching its fourth pop-up store, A Naiise Christmas Pop-Up, at 72-74 Dunlop Street, and it will open from 15 November to 24 December 2014, 12-7pm daily.
Collaborating with leading lifestyle, design, and food partners in the community, Naiise will transform two shophouse units on Dunlop Street into a cosy space for the public to dine, shop, and personalise their own gifts this festive season. Spanning 300 square metres, the pop-up store is located in two restored shophouses on Dunlop Street, a bustling area on the fringe of Little India.
Through the use of locally-sourced vintage and restored furniture by Re-Store Living, Chinese art deco inspired home accessories and furniture by SCENE SHANG, and vintage industrial teak furniture by Mountain Teak; Naiise aims to create a warm, modern-vintage setting that complements the signature shophouse setting and charming neighbourhood.
This pop-up edition by Naiise will feature F&B for the first time, with a third of its space dedicated to that. Collaborating with leading restaurant food partners like The Cajun Kings, Park Bench Deli, Kith, Burnt Ends, and Morsels, A Naiise Christmas Pop-up store will feature fresh menus headlined by one restaurant partner every week.
A variety of food products crafted by local artisan food makers will also be available throughout the week. Also, The Cajun Kings will join forces with Burnt Ends for a special night of roasted hog barbeque on 7 December 2014, from 2 pm onwards, at the newly constructed open-air rooftop between the two units. The pop-up store’s F&B operations will be supported by kitchen specialist Mudian Crafted, with lightings designed by Zorse Plus One.
The other two-thirds of the pop-up store will be dedicated to retail and workshops. Leveraging on its strong online retail platform, Naiise will be selling design products from more than 150 independent designers from Singapore and around the world, making the store a must-go destination to pick up unique Christmas gifts.
Naiise, together with their partners, will also conduct workshops, giving participants the opportunity to learn various crafts and skills while creating unique DIY Christmas gifts.
Exclusive products and services, like fresh festive blooms by Poppy Floral Studio, vinyl records and turntables by Retrophonic, and as well as a personalised gift-wrapping service, will be made available at A Naiise Christmas Pop-up store.
Not forgetting the spirit of giving at Christmas, Naiise is partnering with Club Rainbow to grant Christmas wishes for 100 children who are suffering from chronic and life-threatening illnesses. Visitors at the pop-up store can grant any of these wishes displayed on their Christmas tree.
By working together with leading lifestyle partners and focusing on providing honest offerings across retail, food, and workshops, Naiise hopes to create a unique, feel-good and memorable experience for everyone this festive season. A Naiise Christmas Pop-up celebrates the spirit of Christmas with the larger community, reflecting Naiise’s philosophy of making design approachable and accessible to everyone while nurturing a growing community that appreciates good designs.
• Festive floral blooms by Poppy Floral Studio
• Spin your own vinyl records from Retrophonic or even purchase them!
• Grant A Wish to 100 children from Club Rainbow at our charity Christmas tree
• Personalise your own gift wrapping with stamps designed and hand-crafted by local designers
• Shop design hampers, artisan food hampers and stocking fillers under $20
• New brands: SCENE SHANG, LA:Bruket, AssembliShop, Murdoodles, General Object, The Blend&Press Co, Cacaosians, Nutteree
• The Cajun Kings x Park Bench Deli – Po Boy Sandwiches
• The Cajun Kings x Burnt Ends – Whole hog roast on 7 December, 2pm onwards
• The Cajun Kings x Artichoke – Fried chicken x chicken skin ice cream
• Kith Café
• Chef On Wheels
• Bettr Barista
• DODT – Silk screen printing
• Green Issues by Agy – DIY re-fashioning clothing
• Murdoodles – Bookbinding
• Poppy Flora Studio – Floral arrangement
• Raag and Bone – Macrame Planter Workshop
• Stale and Co. – Brass jewellery making
• Typesettingsg – DIY letterpress printing Christmas cards
• The Handmade Tale – Rubber stamp carving / canvas making