The mid-autumn festival will be coming soon and we have many fans who have dropped us an email to enquire if we will be bringing in the Hello Kitty and Doraemon Mooncakes by Good Chen and we are happy to announce that we will be bringing them in to Singapore.
Here are the assorted Hello Kitty Mooncakes that Good Chen has to offer this year! For the Doraemon Mooncakes by Good Chen, more information will be released in due time.
All images used in this post are courtesy of Good Chen Malaysia.
Hello Kitty Mooncakes Set
Price For 4 Hello Kitty Mooncakes + Hello Kitty ‘Tartan Check’Metal Tin Lunch Box
Price For 4 Hello Kitty Mooncakes + Hello Kitty Fancy Revolution Metal Tin Lunch Box
Price For 6 Hello Kitty Mooncakes + Hello Kitty Red Berry Insulated Cooler Tote Bag [Limited Edition]
Price For 6 Hello Kitty Mooncakes + Hello Kitty Berry Insulated Cooler Tote Bag [Limited Edition]
Price For 6 Hello Kitty Mooncakes + Hello Kitty Fancy Deluxe Leather Tote Bag [Limited Edition]
Hello Kitty Traditional Mooncakes Flavour
Hello Kitty Snowskin Mooncakes Flavour
If you’re interested in placing an order, kindly copy and paste the following template, fill in the required information, and drop an email to email@example.com.
Contact Number: __________
Email Address: ____________________
Mooncake Theme: Hello Kitty
Choice of Mooncake Flavours:
Terms & Conditions:
1. All prices as indicated [less the ones on the brochures] are in Singapore Dollars and they are final & non-negotiable.
2. You can choose and mix any assorted snowskin and traditional mooncakes in the set.
2. Once you have place an order with us via email, we will send you a confirmation email and upon receipt of the confirmation email, payment has to be made immediately. An electronic receipt to confirm that your payment has been received will be sent to you.
3. In the event that your choice of mooncake flavours are unavailable for whatsoever reason, we reserve the right to help you change the mooncake to your next preferred flavour as indicated in the Sales Template. Should your next preferred flavour is not available or is out-of-stock, we reserve the right to make a decision for you, based on what is available at that point in time.
4. The mooncakes as illustrated in the brochures are for reference. Actual appearances may differ slightly.
5. Complimentary self-collection points for the mooncakes will be at Kovan MRT and Punggol MRT. For self-collection, the hours are from 1830 hours on weekdays only. For all other timings, kindly drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer us to deliver the mooncakes to your preferred location, a service delivery fee of SGD$12 will be imposed.